Let us file your Annual Report

Dec 01 2015

File an Annual Report

Do I need to do anything after my company is formed?

Yes. In some states, like CA, you have to file a Statement of Information within 90 days of formation. All states require you to perform some kind of annual filing to keep your registration active. Each state has their own timeline for annual reports, some are on the filing anniversary, some are on set dates and some are biennial. You have to keep track of the filing dates because if you miss a deadline you will have to pay a penalty fee on top of the filing fee and if you miss it altogether your company will be administratively dissolved.

We can track and file your annual reports for you thereby relieving your stress about missed deadlines. Please read about our “Company Maintenance Service” to find out more. You focus on your business and we’ll focus on the details.

We look forward to working with you, earning your trust and becoming your go to paralegal resource.  Please feel free to e-mail us anytime at info@mybsps.com, call us at 855-451-7959, or check us out at www.mybsps.com or www.bigandsmallparalegalservices.com.

← Older Posts Newer Posts →