Big & Small Paralegal offers skip tracing, background search, people locator, asset location and real estate owner information. Call 800-585-2759 today!
Skip tracing is the general term for the process of researching and locating information about a particular person, parcel of land or company for a number of reasons. Skip tracing can be used for background checks, locating someone, address confirmation, e-mail finder, asset location, debt recovery, lead generation, etc.
We use a proprietary database to locate information for our clients. We do not use internet scrapers.
We have several search options to suit your needs with competitive pricing plans.
- Basic Search Package Personal information, address and phone number (current and historical) and possible emails.
- Gold Search Package Basic search information plus Drivers License Information*, Accident History, Asset Information, Employment History*
- Platinum Search Package Basic and Gold information plus Criminal Activity, Possible Relatives, Possible Associates, Professional Licenses, Liens, Judgments, Global Watch List, Business Affiliation, Corporate Affiliations, Weapons Permits, Voter Registration, Neighbors Phone Numbers Based on Past Addresses, Bankruptcy, Current & Past Property Deeds, Foreclosures, Property Assessments, Evictions, and UCC Filings.
- Business Search Package Subject Information, Principals, Subsidiaries, Other Phones at Address, Corporations, Other Corporations at Address, Global Watch List, Property Deeds, Property Assessments, Property Foreclosures, Evictions, Current Vehicle Information, Past Vehicle Information, Aircraft Records, Bankruptcy Filings, Liens, Judgments, UCC Filings, Other Known Employees, and Possible Current and Former Employees.
* If the information is available, by state.
We offer a bundling discount if you need multiple searches done over a period of time or if you want to combine packages on a single order. Please feel free to contact us regarding pricing for bulk orders or if you have any questions regarding our investigative services anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 800-585-2759. Thanks.